Monday, December 1, 2008

Expose

One Other, I hate you for giving me a tag this long! Arghh..

By the way, congratulation for being the first person to tag me (pray i don't get spam after this hihih)..

For the good people I tagged, spread the love, pls be good and play along k!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

QA # 1

1. What's your ambition?
A: Get 5 figure salary. Hmm.. enough la..

2. Who is more important to you? Girlfriends of friends?
A: Boyfriends. Friends next. What?

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
A: Always few days before payday. Then times with how many years I've been working.. you'll get the figure.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
A: Enough when needed.

5. How many babies do you want?
A: Nine. Or so I thought earlier, as a tribute to my mom.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
A: Errm.. I'm naturally pessimistic..

7. What is your goal this year?
A: You mean next year? I want to go to PARISSS!!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
A: I do. But it doesn't happen everyday.

9. What is your favorite television series?
A: CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural, ANTM, Dunia Anita..erk..

10. What are you really afraid of?
A: People finding out that I'm actually a superwoman. Ok so now u know. I'm not scared anymore.

11. What is your bad habit?
A: Lazy to shower...

12. Is there anything you wanna tell to the people who hates you?
A: "It's ok.. it's not the end of the world.."

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
A: I think I am guilty of not doing enough for them..

14. What does flying means to you?
A: Kuching!!! Yeay!!

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
A: Curry puff. Fat and hot chicken curry puff..

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
A: Steam bot paste all the way from China from my manager last Friday. She's so nice to me :D

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
A: She can be stubborn naughty sometimes.

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
A: Eat.

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
A: A mother, a wife and a blogger.. *roll eyes*

20. What have you achieved in life lately to make it better?
A: Stay away from internet to concentrate on my work.

QA # 2.

Rule 1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule 2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tag by continuing this game by sending it to other people.


1. Do you have secrets?
A: Yes. Clean or dirty?

2. Would you fall in love with a guy younger than you?
A: Not at the moment. Maybe. In 20 years time.

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
A: Not the class part, but the movie part :D

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A: Donate some, give my family some, and get myself a personal beautician, trainer, hairdresser. And make my own album (Paris, anyone?)

5. Will you fall in love with your friend?
A: Couldn't help it if its happen, but I rather keep quiet.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: Being loved by someone we loved IS a blessing.

7. List 5 current favourite songs:

Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
Anything By Rihanna
Anything From Mama Mia the Movie
See above
See above

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
A: So will I.

9. List 5 favorite TV shows:

CSI New York
CSI Vegas
Ghost Whisperer
ANTM
Dunia Anita haha!

10. Do you have any regrets?
A: I don't want to waste time thinking about it.

11. Would you be the person that you are if you were to be reborn?
A: I want to be much nicer, friendlier and more socialable Sumuk.

12. What do you want the most at the moment?
A: Go back. It's 5.39pm and I'm not finish answering arghghh!!

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
A: With attitude, but in a good way..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
A: Married but poor of..................... body fat.

15. What is your favourite color?
A: Green.

16. Would you give all in for a relationship?
A: See how.

17. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, which one would you choose?
A: The one whom I call Babai.

18. What are the top 5 bands that you listen to or love?
A: I don't really listen to band group anymore. So I'll skip this..

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but never able to.
A: Work in Singapore. Get more money. Retire in Kuching.

20. 5 people I have tagged.

1. Tikiyung
2. Lvynana
3. Willie
4. MadWitch
5. Deb Sian

Hey friends.. no obligation kay!

10 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Dont hate me... I'm just spreading the love too! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for being such a sport! Now u know how tortured I was to reply all these. (jaga ko Nazeef!) And thank you for tagging Ivynana and Willie too! I was only given 5 choices. (Willie, no escape for you this time!) I have to pick the ones I'd love to annoy first. hehe.

Lazy to shower? Dayung, get in the tub now! *roll eyes*

Nimi Momo said...

yea.. u succeeded in annoying me hahaha!!! sekpa once in a while.. i don't want a tub, I want a kiddie pool!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Errr...no offense...how does this tag work? I don't see any questions pop out from my blog? Hahaha...don't tell me i have to write all those questions? Uwaaa...kejam kejam...

Anonymous said...

moh kuk reply, TQ.

Nimi Momo said...

willie:
u did fine there.. :D

lvynana:
thanks a lot dayung.. already went there to read it :D

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I f u want my help for the stamp. i can help you. That whole thing cost RM10. I hope they still have the stock. Didn't know you like stamps too. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

muahahaha....thanx for giving me this. pening palak ku.

Nimi Momo said...

Willie:
ok willie pls give ur account number by email to me. email address given in ur blog .. i will give u including postage money too *excited until want to cry*

MadWitch GoneCrazy:
sabar jak dayung.. :D

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Pls check ur email. Thanks

Nimi Momo said...

ok. replied. pls check ur mail. thanks!

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia