Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Loaf of Bread A Day Keeps the Doctors Away.....

I've been eating plain bread this few days due to my gastric. Eugghh... Could not imagine if I were to be oversea and have to eat this ev..ery..day... Will I survived?

Due to the antacid Im taking, my stomach bloating so much I looked like a 4-months pregnant lady, who kept burping unladylike-ly every 5 minutes. Very unsightly indeed.

I think the last time I got my gastric attack was in Dec 2006 and it normally stretched for a period of at least 2-3 weeks each time. It was hell, I lost my appetite (but not my weight..ceh). Even my mom cooking couldnt make me enjoy my meal without thinking of what it'd gonna do to my stomach.

The doctor have warned me to stay away from spicy and oily food, even to take it easy on rice and complex food for the time being, until I can 'stomach' it, no pun intended. Luckily, at least I can find comfort in Gardenia Toast'em Raisin Oatmeal bread, as it have sweet little dried raisin that I lurrveee to munch on :). It goes easy on my stomach, plus it is very nutricious too!

I hope this sickness will be completely gone by next month, as I would like to enjoy myself on my mini 'big day'!

Author's Note : I'm not being paid for this ok. I just love the bread..

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia