Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poke Me, Jab Me

ouchh... my arms is sore.. well.. i finally have the guts to go for my jabs that I've been delaying for months now..

I don't feel well this morning. It must be something that I've taken last night that doesn't agree with my stomach. Nope. I didn't manage to do my Marmite Pork last night. I bought all the necessary ingredient but forgot to buy the one item that is the reason for my cooking, the Marmite in the bottle!

This morning I decided to go to the clinic and took an MC for my stomach. Since I hardly have any time off, I thought why not I took my Rubella and Hepatitis B injection too? Kill two bird with one stone eh. I brought along my medical report, and the doc confirmed I'm negative of Rubella and Hepatitis immunisation. Now I'm poorer by RM85, RM40 for the Hep B jab, and RM 45 for Rubella jab. In one month and 6 months time, I need to come again for the second and third Hep B injection. After I got my jab, then only I remember about the combined Hep A+B injection. Shit! I should have asked for the Hep A+B together, at least I don't have to be poke with needle too many times.

9 comments:

amieyalen said...

Hahahahaha pity you... poorer and getting poorer for that... anyway, nemind la... for your health juga ma.... :P

Coffee Girl said...

oo... was looking forward to see a pic of the Marmite Pork. :-( but good thing u remind me about taking my med check up!

suituapui said...

Why you need those jabs still at your age? You didn't have them earlier?... Marmite pork nice kah? Never tried. Looking forward to your post, then I can try too. Have heard of Marmite crabs but never tried too.

SumukBabai said...

amiey : and for babies too ... :p

Coffee Girl : ok deng. Mlm tok polah. esok ku post.. good luck to me hihi!

suituapui : yep, I miss it during my school last time. maybe i played truant when the officer came hihi. Btw, I love marmite cooking, eventhough they can be too sweet for many. yep, will show only it turn out to be nice haha!

Ezvina said...

dah ambik rubella, after 3 months mok save tia ;)

Ezvina said...

safe..not save..sori..sikia geh broken manah.

Nimi Momo said...

hehe... ok ok..

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Actually these shots and jabs are lifesavers so forget about how often or how much it costs :) you don have to worry so much after you get them. I got Hep B shots three times and after blood test the antibodies were still absent so I went for the jabs again. Its important if ou love seafood :)

Nimi Momo said...

yep mister! im saving the life yet to exist even :D

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia