Friday, May 8, 2009

Two Way

It's so hot around here, I could not stand walking under the sun for a minute without feeling like baking in the oven. Two days ago after a bout of dizzines for two days in a row, I went to the clinic to check what was going on. I did not dare telling Babai because I know exactly what he would say to me, plus some drilling. It turned out that the doc said exactly the same thing as what Babai would too. Not enough water! Duh.

Anyway, it was 2 years ago that I last made a medical check-up, and the last time I remember, my cholestrol level was slightly below the warning sign. I noticed that I get the same effect of dizziness after I eat certain rich food, not food for the rich because obviously I am not, but food that rich in 'all thing sinful'. So I decided to ask the doc to do a routine checking, just to check on the update of my cholestrol level. I was to return the next day (yesterday) and fast beforehand.

I felt slightly better when I went back to clinic yesterday. At the same time, since they are going to take my blood sample, I asked them to do Rubella test too, to verify whether I have already been vaccinated or not. I got a shock when receiving the bill, RM110 for GC200 test, and RM80 for Rubella test. Gosh. Complaining to Babai was of no use since he said it is considered cheap, and it's worth it to spend money for this kind of stuff. Fhhh.. getting sick is not cheap, getting healthy does not come cheap either.

By the way, happy Weekend and happy Wesak. Take care of yourself ya!

5 comments:

suituapui said...

Exercise. Drink lots of water. Detox regularly. Buy medical insurance...

Nimi Momo said...

suituapui: checked, checked, checked and checked! :D

cyril said...

agree with your hubby :D

Pn Hamidah said...

Happy weekend and take care of your health now so future high maintenance on it can be reduced hehe..

Nimi Momo said...

cyril and Kak Midah : ya.. must do! caiyo!

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia