Thursday, June 19, 2008

You are No Judge

Someone told me straight into my face during at a function last night that Im not the kind of person who likes challenge. That person remarked and made me sounds like Im the person who scared of doing bigger things in my career, and afraid to take risks. And someone who does not want to improve and learn new thing in my life. And he have spoken about 10 words to me since knowing him last year.

Who tf he think he is to tell me that? Does he know the details of my life? He only heard about me and what i do for a living, and received my updates from some other people, who equally know not much what exactly is my job. ,Do I need to explain to people what Im doing to impress everybody, as what he is doing? Talking about work during non-working hours is still like working to me, and I as rule does not like to explain to people what I do. But obviously not to some people.

How can he simply made a judgement on me when he does not even know what I have been through to get to where I am today? Does he knows what other people who have worked with me, said about me? What my boss and ex-bosses said about me too? And how many people who have tried hard but stumbled on where I have stand before?

Im proud of and know what Im doing, and have planned for my career life, and it is my decision to say that I am at the right place doing the right thing at the right time. I have seeked help during my low time. But nobody help me to get where I am today, no thanks to people like him.


If at any time I have looked down on other peoples's job and make hurtful remarks (which I dont remember doing it), God please forgive me. And still, for being unhappy (an understatement) for making that remarks, I in return forgive him.

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia