Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging

OMG! I was soooo late!!
(so true Malaysian lah!)

I got no idea what to wear.. how can I beat the likes of famous bloggers Suet Li (she's so cute in photos and in real life weh) and Pinkpau. Furthermore, I just feel money conscious now that I just try to find whatever is in my wardrobe. I ended up borrowing Babai Borneo's Tigger L-size shirt, so not sexy :( ...

Babai was being a darling for sending me to Sri Hartamas, and we reached Modesto's Rain at 7.30 pm, and half an hour late. Luckily there were lots other blogger who shown their true Malaysian side just like me haha..

The moment I came in, I received a door gift from Maxis, the sponsor for the event (freebies, that's what Im here for haha!!)

I struggled for 15 mins with my name sticker, and after being helped by fellow blogger Yi Yang and another guy at the entrance (sorry I forgot your name), I managed to stick it to my shirt. And wow... the other blogger who came to this event really took the theme of the night seriously. Who doesnt want the Dell laptop anyway? Only an anti-social, low self esteem and totally gelabah person like me would not..... seh...

I took many photos, but I trying soooo hard to save my battery at the moment. There are so many pretty lady bloggers in their costume right now (ermmm... envy them la)... that I want to take picture with, so that when Im old, I can show to my grandchildren. I know, I sounds so celebrity-worshipper, but I assure you Im not haha. And the party is so hot I sweat virtually!!!

Niway, Im so hungry at the moment. Im gonna stuff myself with delicious food that they have tonite, and Im gonna upload the photos that I managed to take before the battery die on me.

Gtg...

P/S:
Eii Nuffnang... my shirt is a fish! Im sure nobody in Nuffnang remembered that a fish is an animal too right? So will I win any of the category you have just because nobody thought of it???? Hahaha!!

2 comments:

imblogger@sh ™ said...

please upload the pic !! i have a great day ... hope it happens to you too ... nice food, drink, bloggers and animals ....

Nimi Momo said...

Gosh! Ur superfast weh...

Yeay it was fun! I got a good laugh from our Mr Cow too... havent been laughin that hard for sometimes hihii!!

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia