Sunday, November 29, 2009

December is Coming Soon..

The wedding is barely in 2 weeks time, and yet I am getting more and more busier with every things else, but not the wedding. There's a lot of thing I haven't bought, I have not finished sending out the invitation cards yet. I honestly thought that having my friends list is much easier than doing my kampung folks list, but it was not really so. I just started to realize that I have more friends than I had actually thought. I wish that I could just invite everyone, not for my sake only but to see them happy meeting each others after been missing for so many years.

In less than 48 hours, we will going to have the last month of the year, and Christmas is already in the air. This will be the first time me and Babai having a Christmas as a family of two. As I am coming from a family who were not cradle Christian, we don't really have any Christmas family tradition. Me and Babai would like to start our own tradition, and we are now on the lookout for our first and perfect size Christmas tree that fit our little house. Not just any but a good one where it can withstand years of storage and maybe a bit of abuse from growing little hands hihi :)

Anyhow, we would be celebrating our first Chritmas Day with families in Kuching. Christmas Day will also be the day for us to remember the late Uncle Reynold. Sadness mixed with merriment altogether.. It's going to be the first anniversary.

Babai will be home soon. I haven't had my shower yet, the cats are sleeping soundly, and the second batch of laundry is ready to be aired. 2 more batch to go, and tonnes of ironing to do. I just couldn't believe how two person can wear so much clothes in just a week...

5 comments:

Ezvina said...

Good morning...ho..ho..ho

Coffee Girl said...

Got ur card! Got ur card! Haha.
dont worry, in spite of all that chaos, you'll still be the blushing bride! I'm sure of it. Remember to visit the spa the night before.

Nimi Momo said...

-.-

Kris and Nadia said...

good luck for everything.. :)

Kris and Nadia said...

good luck for everything.. :)

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia