Friday, June 19, 2009

Strut Bar

He still looks young and cute alright!

Makes me so nervous and uptight when he addressed me, gosh I thought I was going to faint then and there hehe..

Anyway, today my face was half swollen due to the wisdom teeth problem I'm having. I was not in a great mood and in the right mind, and I forgotten whatever things that I was planning to say. I don't feel great leaving at the end of the meetings, mostly because of miscommunication from the very beginning, many things were not resolved such as budget was not approved and our own role were not defined. On top of that, it was Friday and the meeting was late in the evening, most of the attendees were from KL and everybody was eager to hit the road.

It was very tiring day, driving alone for almost 7 hours and not getting the results I wanted.

Oh. What with the strut bar? It's actually for my car. Why do I need it?

Well, try eating Zinger with one hand while wiping the mayonnaise from the steering, at the same time negotiating the steering with your elbow, and singing along with the song played on the VCD at the top of your voice, all this while driving at 140km/hr? At that speed, the car kinda wobbled and I was thinking, a strut bar might able to resolve the problem hehehehehe....

7 comments:

Cikgoo Jasz said...

Well, try eating Zinger with one hand while wiping the mayonnaise from the steering, at the same time negotiating the steering with your elbow, and singing along with the song played on the VCD at the top of your voice, all this while driving at 140km/hr? At that speed, the car kinda wobbled and I was thinking, a strut bar might able to resolve the problem hehehehehe....



Huyoooo but I rather get an "auto pilot" based on the condition that been mentioned just now. :P

Kris and Nadia said...

atokoi.. be careful when driving :) strut bar?? emm.. can it resolve.. how about change the suspension :) miahaha.. strut bar helps when cornering :) *if im not mistaken

Nimi Momo said...

Dariremus : LOL! I rather get a 'pilot'!

Nadia : True, strut bar can help in cornering, and since it is also 'heavy', it can provide downward force during high speed 'and' high speed cornering. of course, i dont expect to go until 180~200km/hr, strut bar i believe is cheaper than changing the whole suspension.. :p.. i think so..

suituapui said...

Who? No photo kah???

Nimi Momo said...

That Ahz*r. Emm malula maok minta ambik gambar dia hihihih!

cyrildason said...

yalah.. Daki sok gambar??

-cyrildason.com

Nimi Momo said...

kenott.. hehe.. kena tunjuk professionalism :p

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia