Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who Push Me?

19th October, 2008

It was my first ever experience watching MotoGP live, and I was so so excited we stand at the starting grid just to hear and watch the excitement.

I saw dear Rossi and Stoner at their respective grid, and I couldn't contained my excitement any longer. Did I just mention 'excited' for the third time? Yes! I was that jakun!!

They have done their warming up lap, and now they gonna be flagged off for the Malaysian Motogp 2008 - 800cc Motogp class categories. While standing at the grandstand, some overgrown kids from some rubber estate who were more jakun than me kept on exclaiming excitedly, "fuyo!!! gila bising siotttt.. apa punya bising ler... wow.. kuat giler bunyi dier!!! giler!!! ".

Duhhhh....*rolling eyes*

I was balancing myself on the edge of the slab trying very hard not to fall forward. Those kids kept on pushing me from behind while trying to peek in between. If I were to fall, I'm gonna pull these guys together with me. For sure.

At one point, everybody was quite. Everyone was watching the starting light. I was so excited I did not even care where Babai was (oh he understand. it was my first time :p)

Those same jungle kids started to shoot out their digicam from nowhere behind me and at the same time pushing me more forward until I have to support myself with one leg intact.

The siren was on, engines revved and roared loudly I had to put on my ear plug..

every body started to stand and gasped,
the light changed..
and...
-
-
-*imagine someone screaming while a jet passing by at low altitude*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DON'T PUSH ME YOU MFCK!!!
WHAT THE @#$%!!!!
WHO PUSH ME!!
I'M SO GONNA SLAP YOU B@#$%^!
SORRY SIR SOMEBODY PUSH ME FROM BEHIND!
OH NEVERMIND.. YOU WOULDN'T REALIZE IT ANYWAY. SORRY AGAIN.
HEY!! YOU! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK HERE YOU JUNGLE KIDS!!!!

Dammit!

That was my first ever 'live' experience watching the flag-off for a major motor racing. Of which I saw nothing but some people's armpit by the way.

So so pissed off.
Grrr!!!

To be fair, it was worth to be there, the crowds were mad, the engine roared like monsters, eventhough the only actual particular time worth mentioning was the moment Rossi cut Nikki Hayden at lap .. i don't remember.. and stay in the winning position all the way.

Stoner was nowhere to be seen. It was such a dissappointing moment for Ducati and the Aussies supporters.

Here's some photo, courtesy of Bro Ejoule. Thanks a lot my brother!


The starting grid.. Ready!


Get Set!


Roar!!!


Poor Stoner. Better luck next time mate!

Random pictures..


Some jackass.


And some very very dissappointed Ducati fans..


I'm sooo gonna be there next year...
With a bag full of porcupine thorn on my back.


Can I borrow that Robb?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

next year ko embak backpack full of durians, porcupines n sumpit skali. I was suzuki fan b4 during mr kevin swan or kevin what aah...sudah lupak...rasanya babai tauk.

Nimi Momo said...

tikiyung:
durian? wow! idea yg amat bernas!!! thank you my friend!

Nimi Momo said...

yo bro, it's Kevin Schwantz (hint:google). that's in the 90's la.. couldn't be that we are that old??

Anonymous said...

yolah.....tua sudah...wink...wink...hiksh...hiksh!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure it was great to be out there on the track! malu mok join. my ride kelas bawahan compare to babai punya Ducati ;)

Nimi Momo said...

headsteadi:
ejoule punya cub lagi bawah selamba jak bro? ride all the way dr klang, sanggup tuh... we didn't ride ducati anyway, pakai honda (traitor) jer.

next year? ada brani?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about those type of kids...

They are so annoying... Its not that we want to be like asses putting their interest... but in anything there's a limit..

Really annoys me when some brat goes... Wow!!.. FUUYOO!!... oWHY sHIT!! and stuff when its so darn obvious what's going on, and they are actually trying to impress people around them by showing off loudly..

and what's worst?? Teenagers or adults whom act like that in public!!

Nimi Momo said...

cdason:
same here..

 
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Doggie Illustration by Dapino, Edited by Jean Chia